• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing Music
First, I want to say this is an outstanding piece of software. It far exceeds my needs in music management and presentation. The only request I might have is that it might be possible to print music without the annotations. I need to print music in a setlist for those who are afraid of technology and insist on hard copy music. I would be nice to print the music out and not include all the pre-rehearsal scribblings I sometime do on music.
There really isn't an easy way for me to add an option for that on the print dialog itself (as I have limited control over that), but I could change the print action to first bring up a dialog allowing you to configure what to print. This would be similar to the Share->Export files in that you could turn off annotations, custom page ordering, rotation, etc. Would that work for you?

Thanks,
Mike
(02-07-2018, 05:40 PM)Zuberman Wrote: There really isn't an easy way for me to add an option for that on the print dialog itself (as I have limited control over that), but I could change the print action to first bring up a dialog allowing you to configure what to print. This would be similar to the Share->Export files in that you could turn off annotations, custom page ordering, rotation, etc. Would that work for you?

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah!  that'd be great. Like I said, it's not a show stopper. What I do is find the pdf in the folder on my computer and just print them out that way. Thanks for looking into this.