• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation Bug
Every time I try and make an annotation towards the right edge of the screen, I save the annotation and it shifts what I wrote in to the left.
Can you please try rebooting your device, reload the app and see if that same problem occurs? I have a theory about when that issue occurs and I want to see if this fixes it.

Thanks,
Mike
(02-12-2018, 08:44 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Can you please try rebooting your device, reload the app and see if that same problem occurs? I have a theory about when that issue occurs and I want to see if this fixes it.

Thanks,
Mike

I have tried and I'm still having the same issue. I experimented a bit more and discovered the annotation appears where it should when I'm in landscape mode but not when its in portrait.
Was the annotation created in landscape or portrait orientation? Can you please export that song (long press the song on the library screen and select Share->Export as .msf) and email the .msf file to mike@zubersoft.com? I want to see if I can reproduce the problem you are seeing on my surface pro 4. I don't currently see that problem on any of my devices. 

As a side note, if you create a brand new song, and annotate it, do you see the problem immediately in portrait orientation?

Thanks,
Mike