• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bulk edit collection tab
Please excuse the novice question -- I know that the info must be somewhere in the manual, but I did not find it yet. I have no prior experience with MobileSheetsPro and I'm just now trying to set up my tablet (Android). I successfully imported about 2000 lead sheets, which are my "basic" collection. I have many more sheets to load, and I want to distinguish the new lead sheets from the basic group by assigning different COLLECTION names to them. Unfortunately I did not assign a COLLECTION name to the first "basic" batch when I bulk imported them. So my questions are ...

how do I retroactively assign a COLLECTION name to all sheets already in he library?
or, alternatively 
how do I delete all songs  so I can start over?  

It's not a problem to re-import the sheets since the process is so simple and fast, now that I have found out how to assign tab labels by using directory names on bulk import, but i did not yet find a way to bulk delete all existing songs.

Thanks for any info.

- Brent
Long press a song in the main song library.
Click the empty square in the icons at the bottom right to select all of the songs.
select 'delete song' at the top. 
This should delete them all.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
or you could

Click the empty square in the icons at the bottom right to select all of the songs.
Press the 3 dots icon at top right of screen
Select Create Collection From Songs

If you use the companion, you can also create collections there.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(04-21-2018, 08:45 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: or you could

Press the 3 dots icon at top right of screen
Select Create Collection From Songs

If you use the companion, you can also create collections there.

Geoff

Thanks guys - that did it. - Brent