• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archiving Old Setlists
(06-29-2022, 05:59 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Hello, I figure I'd check on this.  Nothing urgent.

The other option is to export Setlist as mss file and save it in your desired location.
Or you can use "Generate Songlist" to save a list wherever you want
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Just trying to finish up the iOS version before going through the backlog.

Mike
(07-01-2022, 05:07 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Just trying to finish up the iOS version before going through the backlog.

Mike

Thanks, Mike, sorry for the nudge.  I appreciate everything you've done.
Figured I would just check in on this just in case.

Jeff
While cleaning up my database (removing songs, replacing song files with other/better/reworked ones) I noticed another possible topic:
If you remove songs or replace song files, old setlists containing those songs  might be affected.
If you want a 'real archive', export as .msf and store somewhere else, outside of MobileSheets, would be the way to go. As propoposed before by otnt. No need to implement something in Mobile Sheets.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(02-23-2023, 12:17 AM)itsme Wrote: While cleaning up my database (removing songs, replacing song files with other/better/reworked ones) I noticed another possible topic:
If you remove songs or replace song files, old setlists containing those songs  might be affected.
If you want a 'real archive', export as .msf and store somewhere else, outside of MobileSheets, would be the way to go. As propoposed before by otnt. No need to implement something in Mobile Sheets.

I guess I will just delete them....