• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aiturn BT 200 Verbindungsprobleme
Hallo,
seid ein paarTagen habe ich ein Verbindungs-Problem mit meinem Airturn BT 200 die Verbindung mit dem Tablet wird nicht mehr automatisch hergestellt. Nach Einschalten des Airturn BT 200 muß ich  jetzt in die Einstellungen des Tablets gehen und dort die Verbindung Aktivieren .Eine Verbindung kommt jedoch erst nach einigen Versuchen zustande. In der Hoffnung daß es eine Lösung des Probems gibt, hoffe ich.
Gruß Achim!
Hello,
I've been having a connection problem with my Airturn BT 200 for a few days. The connection to the tablet is no longer established automatically. After switching on the Airturn BT 200, I now have to go into the settings of the tablet and activate the connection there. However, a connection is only established after a few attempts. In the hope that there is a solution to the problem, I hope.
Greetings Achim!
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...l#pid40508
Also, if you haven't done so yet, first go to the tablet bluetooth settings, and completely forget the pairing with the pedal. Next, hold the power button on the pedal for around 10 seconds until it blinks three times. This clears the pairing. Now turn the pedal back on, pair it with the tablet and see if you encounter the same issues. On a side note, have you installed the latest firmware using the AirTurn Manager App?

Mike
Hi Mike
many thanks for your help. Everything OK again
Greetings Achim!