• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Icon
I have already sent you an email with regard to this and I thought the reply might be a little suspicious.  

The Icon for Mobile Sheets Pro has altered on my new tablet and I am wondering why. Its is still the 'old one' on my desktop and all my music friends still have the 'old one' too. I was a little concerned that I might have a virus or some nasty on my tablet but I have run a couple of anti virus programs but found nothing. I must also add that on 'Play Store' your icon is still the 'old one'. Whats happening to the icon on my tablet?
I believe I responded to that email with the following:

A decision was made to change the MobileSheets icon to better match other modern app icons, and to support round icons on Android 8.0.  The new icon is also based on a vector graphics file which I can scale to any size without a loss in quality, so it looks better than the old icon when reduced in size.

I'm not sure which part of that was suspicious, but you can rest assured that the icon change was intentional. I'm not sure why you are seeing the old icon on the play store. When I go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...o&hl=en_US I see the new icon. If you don't, your browser is probably caching old information. You may need to either clear the cache or if you are using Chrome, hit Ctrl + F5 to reload the resources from the page.

If your music friends all have the old icon, then they haven't updated to the latest version. If they search for MobileSheetsPro on the play store, they should see an option to update. 

Mike
(04-25-2018, 03:55 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I believe I responded to that email with the following:

A decision was made to change the MobileSheets icon to better match other modern app icons, and to support round icons on Android 8.0.  The new icon is also based on a vector graphics file which I can scale to any size without a loss in quality, so it looks better than the old icon when reduced in size.

I'm not sure which part of that was suspicious, but you can rest assured that the icon change was intentional. I'm not sure why you are seeing the old icon on the play store. When I go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...o&hl=en_US I see the new icon. If you don't, your browser is probably caching old information. You may need to either clear the cache or if you are using Chrome, hit Ctrl + F5 to reload the resources from the page.

If your music friends all have the old icon, then they haven't updated to the latest version. If they search for MobileSheetsPro on the play store, they should see an option to update. 

Mike
(04-25-2018, 08:39 PM)Strummer..... Hi Mike......Thanks for your prompt reply. I was just thinking that I had a problem with my android tablet when I got your original email so was just getting confirmation that I was getting an email from you and not some other doubtful agent. Now everything has been made clear again from you on the forums I can get back to enjoy your excellent program without any more worries.Thank you for your timeLes Wrote:
(04-25-2018, 03:55 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I believe I responded to that email with the following:

Mike