• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View/Extract Backup
Hi Mike

Is there any way I can order and configure the columns in this mode - and retain the settings? 

Every time I open a backup to view, all the columns are displayed and I only need a few of them.  This means the display is three times wider than my screen Wink   I can shrink the width of the columns, but the setting is not retained, meaning I have to do this every time I use it.  Also it is not possible to re-order the columns.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Bump
Graeme

Some of my music here
Thanks for bumping, I had lost track of this. I do seem to be able to reorder the columns. If I click and hold on a column header, then drag it left or right, I can reorder the columns. I will have to add code to mantain the last used column widths though, as well as options to disable columns as is present in the main window.

Mike
I didn't like the idea of bumping - I guessed you had enough to worry about but, when working on it a couple of days ago and needing to close and re-open Companion a number of times, it really started to bug me.

I can re-order the columns, but the changes are not saved for the next time Companion is opened.  The other changes you propose are just what I am looking for Smile .
Graeme

Some of my music here