• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of all tablets used
Hi there, I'm a new user....new tablet....

Point of View, 13.3",android
ordered: bluetooth pedal pageflip cicada
Content with: Blaupunkt Endeavour 13.3, Airturn Duo (august 2020)

Cool, keep those 13.3 inch tablets coming.

(01-11-2014, 11:37 PM)MelBonis Wrote: Hi there, I'm a new user....new tablet....

Point of View, 13.3",android
ordered: bluetooth pedal pageflip cicada
I'm using an Asus TF701T. Its a little on the small side (10") for charts, but I can't afford a dedicated device for music. That Asus 18" all-in-one looks real interesting, though...
Hello,
I'm also a new user.

Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014
Usb pedal Footime. I'm thinking to switch to bluetooh.
(01-01-2014, 12:06 AM)gregav2 Wrote: My credit card should give me some protection if there is a problem.

Sorry, but I missed this reply and have only just seen it.

Your CC will not protect you against having to pay import charges, as they are a legal requirement.

Still, you could get lucky and the goods will slip through Customs without them realising the contents of the package - it's happened for me a few times (but not every time).
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I prefer the tabs like Samsung Galaxy Note, which are very much handy, cool in look and even in features. I personally like the mobile devices from Galaxy series because they are very much user friendly than the ones like iPhone or other similar kind of high end devices. Plus, cost wise, too the prices seems to be low of these devices. especially when you compare here http://tabletvs.net/compare/Samsung-Gala...a-Tab-W500 the same with the options like iPhone and similar kind of tablets and mobile devices. You can add the recent launched Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 in my list.

you can compare both Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/galaxy-...3113TSYXAR
Apple iPad 2nd Generation
www.apple.com/ipad
Hi

I use an Acer DA220HQL and was searching for an app which is meets my needs. Now I came across mobilesheets in the android store and I guess that's the best I've seen by now even if it does not fully meet my needs (yet). Now I upgraded to the full version and so I've all my lyrics sheets implemented. It runs very well with mobilesheets but I can't tell about using a Pedal as I don't have one.

This Acer DA220HQL Tablet is big enough to show two pages side by side and I would appreciate very much this feature added soon.

Also scrolling in landscape mode contunously (and by setting the speed up or down easily with "overlapping" pages included) would be great as this tablet can show Lyrics even on distance eg for a choruses as it could provide really big lettersCool.

But as far as I understood from posts here on this board both issues could become real in near future -- might be it's worth waiting as a lot of existing features are quite good.
I use Toshiba Thrive 10"
i got my nexus 7 from a tablet finder site ...
If you're looking for a 7-inch tablet, i'll put it like this: there is no better alternative on the market. It's not quite as good as the new iPad mini, but if you don't fancy iOS this is the tablet you want.
Just started using Lenova Yoga 10 tablet - looks good so far.
I use Samsung galaxy pro 12.2
brand new tablet, came out this month in Germany:

Blaupunkt, Endeavour 1013, 13.3"

Very bright and clear screen, 300 €, aaaand works perfect with Airturn pedal.

Airturn: I bought the new version which is incredible small and thin, and is super easy to handle, (forget the old version of airturn)

information about this new airturn you can find here in the forum by Mnierop:
http://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum/...535&page=2

MelBonis
Content with: Blaupunkt Endeavour 13.3, Airturn Duo (august 2020)

(09-06-2015, 06:23 AM)MelBonis Wrote: Blaupunkt, Endeavour 1013, 13.3"

Wow. I think it's about time device manufacturers stop specifying the diagonal size. This tablet is just a couple of centimeters smaller than A4! 29.4 x 16.6 cm.

Come on, manufacturers! Drop the stupid 16:9 and make a real A4 tablet. You can do it!
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Fortunately, there is almost always some blank margin on A4 paper.
(09-08-2015, 12:24 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: Fortunately, there is almost always some blank margin on A4 paper.

That's no excuse Big Grin
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).