• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is the Android Icon on Tablet With Mobilesheets Underneath
On my tablet desktop, in addition to the Mobilsheets Icon, I have an Android icon: https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/android_174836

But, underneath Android Icon, it say "Mobilesheets".

When I click on this "Android Icon", the Mobilehseets app opens.

Jeff
That's really weird that the standard Android icon is showing up. What OS version is that device running?

Thanks,
Mike
I am getting the standard Android icon also on my larger tablet.  Old Android version 4.4.4.

Equipment is listed in signature block, model TM1318.

By the way, it is fine on my phone and on my other smaller tablet.
NuVision 13.3" Full HD - 16GB - Android Internet Tablet with Keyboard Case, Stand & Stylus (TM1318) - Purple
I just updated the app on devices running Android 4.0, 4.2, 4.4, 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0, and the icon works properly on all of them. I have no idea why you are seeing some devices without a proper icon. Is this in the app list, the home page, or both? Has anyone tried reinstalling to see if it fixes the icon?

Mike
(05-03-2018, 03:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I just updated the app on devices running Android 4.0, 4.2, 4.4, 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0, and the icon works properly on all of them. I have no idea why you are seeing some devices without a proper icon. Is this in the app list, the home page, or both? Has anyone tried reinstalling to see if it fixes the icon?

Mike

Yep, Nuvision TM1318, Android version 4.4.4.

By the way, the correct icon also shows up.  If you click on the Android/Mobilsheet icon, Mobilehsheet open up (2.1.6).  It looks like both icons open up the same (latest?) version of Mobilesheets.

Jeff
I have the same problem on 13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
Paul
---------------------------------------------------------
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-I1345, Android 5.1.1
Microsoft Surface Pro 4; Windows 10
Phone: Motorola Moto G3, Android 6.0
Anyone try uninstalling and reinstalling Mobilesheets?

By the way way, I am also having a problem in when I try to copy (or delete, etc.) an annotation in a song.  It somehow gets glitchy so I can't do it.

Usually, if I get out of the song (and Mobilesheets?) it seems to clear the problem up. 

I wonder if these issue are related since it seems like there are sort of two duplicate programs running at the same time?

Jeff
I think I just "fixed" this (to the extent it was an issue) by deleting the Android/Mobilesheets icon from the home screen.
(05-04-2018, 09:32 PM)jeffn1 Wrote: I think I just "fixed" this (to the extent it was an issue) by deleting the Android/Mobilesheets icon from the home screen.

I had the same issue. I have also solved it by deleting the icon from the home screen and adding again the icon from the app drawer (where the icon was correct).