• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Smart button
I discovered the Smart button feature some days ago, and have to say it's very useful.
However I've found the procedure a bit long because there is need to write every single setting of every button. 
I'd like to have the possibility to have some kind of "preferred buttons" (it could be a macro associated to a button in the editor) who allows users to add a given object, with pre-prepared setting by pressing a single click.
For example I often need to add at the top right of my sheets a button named START that launches the metronome with certain settings: it could be useful if I could do this with a single click.
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
I can look into adding an enhancement in the future to add buttons to a list of favorites that you can pick from. Priority wise, I think there are a number of things I have to finish first before I can tackle that though.

Thanks,
Mike
Mike, these are ideas just because users would like to custom the app following their specific needs. 
By the way for what I've seen around, MSP is absolutely THE BEST app in the market for this purpose  and it is not so common to have daily feedback from the developer. So please consider these as suggestions and take your time to see if they worst your attention. We users will be always grateful for your great work. 
Thanks again ! :-)
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88