• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pages layout in sheet music different from PDF
I am currently playing a Beethoven sonata and I have been familiar with its image for years, in fact, turning pages and/or memorizing was always closely associated with the layout of the original score.

In landscape format the PDF shows the first two pages, whereas the original score starts on an odd page number (The previous sonata ends on the even page).

That way I can't use my old mechanisms and mental images of when to turn pages, because page turns are always offset by one. Drives me nuts.

I'd like to either insert a blank page as page No. 1 (Which would make a change to the file necessary) or start the sonata with a single page in landscape and only start with two page display with pages 2 and 3.

Been searching the forum and the FAQ, but maybe I got the wrong keywords.
Hallo OE1FEU!

You have the possibility to add a blank page at the beginning of the sonata in edit mode:

Go to edit mode, Files, add 1 blank page, move the blank page to the beginning of the piece (before the pdf file with the piece), save the changes.

There you have it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

electricOdysseas

Windows 11
Android
MobileSheetsPro
(06-20-2018, 04:01 AM)el-Odysseas Wrote: Hallo OE1FEU!

You have the possibility to add a blank page at the beginning of the sonata in edit mode:

Go to edit mode, Files, add 1 blank page, move the blank page to the beginning of the piece (before the pdf file with the piece), save the changes.

There you have it!

Perfect, thank you very much!