• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotation settings
Hello:  I use the highlighter to cover up mistakes and type over them.. putting the highlight behind doesnt work for me, but I cant find the annotation settings.. not a cattegory in the settings.. Thanx Much
Tap the circle at the top left corner of the annotations editor and in the dropdown menu you will see the option for "Draw highlights behind content". Just tap that to disable that functionality. 

Mike
(07-22-2018, 05:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Tap the circle at the top left corner of the annotations editor and in the dropdown menu you will see the option for "Draw highlights behind content". Just tap that to disable that functionality. 

Mike

didn't know that was there.. thanx much!!
(07-22-2018, 09:32 AM)nickmostly Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 05:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Tap the circle at the top left corner of the annotations editor and in the dropdown menu you will see the option for "Draw highlights behind content". Just tap that to disable that functionality. 

Mike

didn't know that was there.. thanx much!!

Thanks, I didn't realize this was a new feature. I went to play my theatre gig tonight and all of my highlights disappeared. I figured it was a bug in today's update. Good to know I can revert it!
(07-22-2018, 03:20 PM)Poparad Wrote: Thanks, I didn't realize this was a new feature. I went to play my theatre gig tonight and all of my highlights disappeared. I figured it was a bug in today's update. Good to know I can revert it!

You have just supported, in practice, my reason for saying (in another thread) that I would not be not be upgrading MSP immediately prior to a gig.  

Mike did explain how this new feature operates in his release notes - https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=4734 - but you didn't allow enough time to explore it before 'serious' use. 

Users should never upgrade/install software unless there is the time to ensure everything still works as expected.  Not adhering to this principle could lead to all sorts of unexpected problems.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Enough users are having issues with the new feature that I may consider disabling it by default and allowing users to enable it if it works on their device. While I'd prefer for the highlight annotations to draw behind the page content for everyone, the drawing code behaves very differently across devices, so there is no way for me to know if it will work or not.

Mike