• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metronome Autostart
I can understand from your perspective that regardless of what is visible, you think of actions applying to the setlist you loaded the song from. From a design perspective, the parts of the code that load songs and setlists and display these to the user are isolated and separate from the library screen. The reason for this is so that code can be used in places in the application that have nothing to do with the library screen (such as the annotations editor, the cropping editor and song editor). In order to do the "Automatically Load Next Song" processing, I actually have to jump through some hoops to make the code in the display engine aware of the library screen.  I'm going to have to find an efficient way to make this available to all of the separate dialogs that have an option to "apply to all songs in setlist". This will also handle the scenario where you pause a setlist to load a different song, and then apply settings to every song in the setlist, as it should NOT apply those to the setlist that was previously being viewed as the new song is not part of that setlist. The one part of the code that I can't easily change is the cropping editor - there is an option there to apply the cropping to all songs in the setlist, but I don't think it's correct to modify cropping for songs that aren't loaded and the user can't see. I feel like that's different than the other settings. So I think I will hide that setting if a single song is loaded.

As far as the setlist window, if you tap the icon with four lines at the bottom of the overlay, it displays every song that is loaded at once for the current setlist. You should see the full list of songs when you have "Always load whole setlist" enabled, and you should see just one song otherwise. By the way, as a side note, you could always tap the "Load All" option at the top of the setlist even if you have "Always Load Whole Setlist" off when you want to apply setlists to all songs.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Metronome Autostart - by Geoff Bacon - 08-04-2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Zubersoft - 08-05-2018, 02:23 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Geoff Bacon - 08-05-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Zubersoft - 08-05-2018, 08:33 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Zubersoft - 08-05-2018, 09:01 AM
RE: Metronome Autostart - by Geoff Bacon - 08-05-2018, 09:15 AM