• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switch library
I have 2 libraries, one for choral music, and another for the more popular music. At the moment, switching libraries involves several clicks into the settings to make the other library active.  Would it be possible to add switching libraries to the menu in the bottom left of the library screen please?  Ideally, this would be a single click if there's only 2 libraries, but appreciate that if there are 3 or more libraries this will be more involved.

Thank you!

I'm on android if that makes a difference
Adding a way to switch libraries directly on the main library screen is on my list of things to do in one of the next updates.

Thanks for the feedback,
Mike
Amazing, thank you!
Thank you from me too.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
(10-06-2023, 02:52 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Adding a way to switch libraries directly on the main library screen is on my list of things to do in one of the next updates.

Thanks for the feedback,
Mike

Hi Mike,
when you're adding this feature, would it be possible to have a sort for the library names themselves included?

I'm currently up to 7 libraries, and counting.  Each library represents a different band, sometimes they have song titles in common but are completely different arrangements.  
Maintaining separate directory structures and libraries seems to me the most logical way to manage things.
While it's easy to find the library I want now, I can see how I could easily end up with 15 or 20 libraries and this would make it a little harder if they're in creation order rather than alphabetical or alpha-numeric order.

FWIW, the more I learn about MSP, the more I like it.

Thank you
Yes, I can display the list as alphabetically sorted if that's all you are asking. I'll probably add this at the same time that I work on adding the option to isolate storage for each library.

Mike
(10-18-2023, 05:17 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, I can display the list as alphabetically sorted if that's all you are asking. I'll probably add this at the same time that I work on adding the option to isolate storage for each library.

Mike

Awesome, that'll work perfectly.  

Thank you.