• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with custom sized PDF in landscape mode
Hello,

I created custom sized PDF files (max. 3,53 x 16,48 in) to avoid certain issues with page turning when using pedal action "scroll down or turn page if at bottom".

Everything works perfect in portrait mode, but when using landscape mode (either single page or vertical scrolling with adjust width) the app most of times refuses
to load the PDF file with error message "Unable to load page 1 for file /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files/Civil War/Guns N' Roses - Civil War.pdf", this happens especially when the song is part of a setlist.

The tablet used is a Lenovo TAB 3 with 10" FHD display running on Android 6.0

Do you have any advice to fix this issue? I've attached one PDF just in case you need it.

Many thanks in advance,

Gerald

Attached Files
.pdf   Guns N' Roses - Civil War.pdf (Size: 251.83 KB / Downloads: 6)
Just a short update, this issue also happened during a longer rehearsal even with smaller sized two-page-documents (9 x 21 cm) in vertical scroll mode, I had to quit and restart the whole application to show the document.

Also the above error is shown sometimes when changing to the next/previous song in the setlist but the document is loaded and displayed right afterwards.

Is there any resource limits I have to take care about? This issue is a real pain as I already resized the documents but it still doesn't seem to help all the time.

Thanks
Gerald
I definitely haven't seen that problem occur before. I'll try testing with your file to see if I can reproduce the issue.