• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple key Entries
Hi there. I think I have a problem with a corrupted database. If I want to practice all songs in a particular key I assume that I would select the key from the dropdown in the filters bar.
The problem is that many key names have 2 entries. See the attached photos. If I choose a key with only one entry I am returned a list of results. If I choose a key with 2 entries I get no listing. When I go back to the list I see that both names of the same key are checked, although I only checked on. Still no results are returned. I actually have songs with most keys referenced.
Is there any way to clean things up so that this feature works for me, please?

Attached Files
.pdf   1.pdf (Size: 422.62 KB / Downloads: 5)
.pdf   2.pdf (Size: 405.67 KB / Downloads: 5)
.pdf   3.pdf (Size: 485.8 KB / Downloads: 5)
I'm curious how you ended up in that state as unique group names are usually enforced. Regardless, the database is going to need to be cleaned up. You can either delete the keys and recreate them (which I imagine would be somewhat tedious), or you can send me either a link to a library backup or a copy of your database file (mobilesheets.db). If you are using the Android version, you'll need to enable "Expose Database" under Settings->Storage in order to get access to mobilesheets.db

Mike
Hi Mike

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rRiNVeA...p=drivesdk

This is my current database.

Edmund