• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted
Hello,
I use song notes and setlist notes. When you are in the setlist, the song notes do not appear.
It would be nice to have both notes displayed.
Possibly one after the other (click on the pedal or on the screen).
1. Notes of the setlist
click
2. Song notes (if it exists)
click
3. Partition

Thank you for your involvement in this wonderful program!
Sorry for my poor English, I am French-speaking and translated with "Google Translate"
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A6
I have written up a feature request for that. I will work on adding that once time allows. At the same time, I will try to make that dialog more intuitive as some users get confused about song notes vs setlist notes, and some prefer that the song notes are always shown first if no setlist notes have been specified.

Mike
Hello Mike,
Let me come back to this post.
I would really like to see the flexibility of displaying song notes or setlist notes evolve.
Today, as a workaround, I copy the song notes to the setlist notes, but that's not practical.
Otherwise, the MobileSheets program is still just as perfect. Thanks for the job.

David - Pixel
Sorry for my poor English, I am French-speaking and translated with "Google Translate"
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A6
(06-03-2022, 05:33 AM)Pixel Wrote: Hello Mike,
I would really like to see the flexibility of displaying song notes or setlist notes evolve.
Today, as a workaround, I copy the song notes to the setlist notes, but that's not practical.
Otherwise, the MobileSheets program is still just as perfect. Thanks for the job.

David - Pixel
I find the same frustration for otherwise I have to post any song notes into setlist notes to have the icon show for a note. Plus, I rarely if ever use setlist notes but use song notes all the time. I wish if there were no setlist notes, that the song notes would automatically show without the extra keystroke of selecting it from the 2 options. Not a deal breaker by any stretch but one that could be convenient.
(10-13-2022, 03:21 AM)daisysunny Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 05:33 AM)Pixel Wrote: Hello Mike,

David - Pixel
I find the same frustration for otherwise I have to post any song notes into setlist notes to have the icon show for a note. Plus, I rarely if ever use setlist notes but use song notes all the time. I wish if there were no setlist notes, that the song notes would automatically show without the extra keystroke of selecting it from the 2 options. Not a deal breaker by any stretch but one that could be convenient.

It looks like I might have run into this issue.  I would like to use both song notes and set list notes in a song that is in a set list.  Sometimes there is a song note that I always want available, even when the song is in a set list (I pretty much exclusively use songs in set lists).
I am going to be adding an option to combine song and setlist notes for users that want to see both at once. My plan is to have it included in one of the next major updates.

Mike
(09-06-2023, 11:04 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I am going to be adding an option to combine song and setlist notes for users that want to see both at once. My plan is to have it included in one of the next major updates.

Mike

Ahh, cool.  (Sorry I posted in the other thread before reading this).