• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No batch import despite message indicating success
I have a mystery on my hands. I've carefully read through the manual twice. I brought up the Companion and connected the tablet and PC via WiFi. In Companion I clicked on Import, Batch Import. The Batch Import dialog indicated files would be filtered for MP3 and use filename as title. I clicked on the folder icon and selected a directory with seven titles and clicked OK. A dialog stated "Batch import was successful, 7 songs were added." But neither Companion nor the tablet show any songs. 

Can you think of anything I might have done wrong?  This all looks so straightforward, I don't know what to think.
You can't batch import mp3 files in the companion application. I can look into adding a batch audio import feature in the future if it would be useful to people. The companion shouldn't be saying it successfully imported the files though - I will have to fix that.

Mike
(10-13-2018, 04:37 PM)Zuberman Wrote: You can't batch import mp3 files in the companion application. I can look into adding a batch audio import feature in the future if it would be useful to people. The companion shouldn't be saying it successfully imported the files though - I will have to fix that.

Mike

Oh! Okay, so I loaded all onto an SD card and used internal memory for MSP to manage tracks. Someone in a forum called it "side loading." …and it's working fine. If it isn't there, maybe put some text about this limitation where folks will see it (folks like me that always seem to try to use software in whatever way it won't work unless there's some bold print in their face). 

I'm really looking forward to using this and not flipping through my giant music notebook!