• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released
I have a Microsoft Surface Pro (5) and I'm having significant problems with the new audio engine.  

I have set lists where most of the songs have audio files.  As I go through the list, starting each song, it is responsive at first, but at some point the song does not start immediately when I hit play.  (Usually touching the bottom of the screen, but also on the player.)  Eventually I can hear the laptop fan kick on, indicating high load, and I can see in Task Manager that MobileSheets is taking all the available CPU.  By restarting MobileSheets, I clear the condition, but it recurs in the same manner every time.

I've tried two different set lists.  Around the  fifth audio playing, the fan kicks on and the player does not start immediately.  By keeping the player window open, I can see when the song is ready to play by when the time progress indicator (0:00 / 1:15) appears to the right of the position locator.  While this is appears immediately for the first several songs, it bogs down after a while, getting progressively slower until I restart MobileSheets.

I'm very interested in an option to roll back to previous version when issues like this occur.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released - by dbavirt - 11-01-2018, 12:22 AM