• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released
I will run some tests to see if I can reproduce what you are seeing. I did test playing through multiple tracks in a row and switching between them. Perhaps it has something to do with setlists and switching between songs.  Did you change the audio player setting that groups all tracks in the setlist into one list for playback, or did you leave the default mode where the audio player only shows tracks for the current song?

As far as downgrading, this is not a normal update. It contained a lot of big changes that carried some risk. Most updates are not like that. The Microsoft Store does not contain a way to downgrade. If you purchased off my FastSpring store, then you could downgrade, but the problem is this update changed the fields in the database, so it's very risky to try downgrading. I'll do what I can to fix the issues as fast as I can, which shouldn't be a problem if I can find a way to reproduce them.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.3.9 Released - by Zubersoft - 11-01-2018, 12:49 AM