Poll: Would you like to display two pages on two Android tablets?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
3 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dual screens
Bug 
I will not be going paperless until I can display two large pages of sheet music.   The Samsung 18.4 inch tablet took my interest but it is not available here in Australia and an EBAY purchase got me a dud tablet.   My money was refunded but I was out of pocket for the return postage of $40.   The Japanese GVIDO and a European firm sell a pair of display tablets that hinge together but the price is $1600 USD or more.

My question is:
Are the  Mobile Sheets designers working on adding a dual tablet feature where two side-by-side Android tablets can be driven by Mobile Sheets on the master tablet utilizing the slave tablet for the second of two pages?
Well, it's *one* designer (Mike Zuberman) and he already answered to a similar request in another thread he is going to expand the already existent master & slave feature to a two pages/two devices mode.

Though it's one feature request out of many.
Yes, I am releasing a book mode pretty soon. I'm getting enough requests for that functionality that it's pretty high on the priority list now.
(11-22-2018, 02:02 AM)BrizzoRay Wrote: I will not be going paperless until I can display two large pages of sheet music.   The Samsung 18.4 inch tablet took my interest but it is not available here in Australia and an EBAY purchase got me a dud tablet.   My money was refunded but I was out of pocket for the return postage of $40.   The Japanese GVIDO and a European firm sell a pair of display tablets that hinge together but the price is $1600 USD or more.

My question is:
Are the  Mobile Sheets designers working on adding a dual tablet feature where two side-by-side Android tablets can be driven by Mobile Sheets on the master tablet utilizing the slave tablet for the second of two pages?

MobileSheets can do this and I use the following:

Ingredients:
2 cheap 10" tablets
A bluetooth page turn pedal
A wifi network
A sturdy music stand

Method:
Put both tablets sided by side on the music stand. They don't need to be physically connected whilst on the stand.
Connect the tablets together using the Connect Tablets option using the Wifi network they are both attached to. I have the left tablet as Master.
Connect the bluetooth page turner to the Master (left) tablet.
Do not select the option to force the tablets to display the same page but allow the Master to turn pages.
Open the desired song and it will open page 1 on both tablets.
Use a finger to turn the page of tablet 2 on the right. You now have page 1 on the left and page 2 on the right.
Start to play and once you have played all of page 1 look across and page 2 is ready. You can see what's coming over the page.
Once you get to a convenient place on page 2, kick the bluetooth pedal and both tablets change page. 
Follow the music left with your eyes to exactly the same place on the left hand tablet which is now page 2 you were playing and page 3 is displayed on the right.
Play to the bottom of page 2 on the left and look over to page 3 on the right.

Change pages like this to the end of the piece.

Result:
You have a large display! 
You can always see what's over the page turn.
Turn pages at a moment to suit yourself.

I always display page order going in one direction so that I am never using the pedal to page to turn backwards.

I hope that helps.