• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Page Turn while Sync'd
Oops, I posted this question in the Tips/Tricks forum by mistake the other day,

But when sync'd with another tablet (Master/Slave ) can the Master half page scroll the Slave tablet? My friend and I can get it to full page scroll both tablets but the 1/2 page scroll will only work on the "Master" tablet for us.
It depends how you are triggering it. If you use a pedal action, the slave should mimic the same pedal action. If you are using a tap to turn the page, then that would only work if you have both tablets in landscape mode with the single page display mode with half page turns enabled. It would also work correctly if both tablets use the half page turn mode in portrait orientation. How are you going about scrolling half the page on the master?

Thanks,
Mike
(11-25-2018, 06:53 AM)Zuberman Wrote: It depends how you are triggering it. If you use a pedal action, the slave should mimic the same pedal action. If you are using a tap to turn the page, then that would only work if you have both tablets in landscape mode with the single page display mode with half page turns enabled. It would also work correctly if both tablets use the half page turn mode in portrait orientation. How are you going about scrolling half the page on the master?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,
We are using a Donner pedal to turn pages. We used them again last night at a house party and couldn't get them to half page turn together only full page.  I'm thinking now that the slave tablet may not have been set to half page. That one was my buddy's tablet. The slave would do a full page turn when the master did 2 half page turns.
We'll try it again the next time then and make sure they are both set to half page.
Thanks for the response Mike!