• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets
Hello @all,

I guess I am in a similar situation as Dan, the original thread starter: Multiple bands, multiple genres, some pieces played from more than one band, pieces being transposed or otherwise modified for some, but not all bands, ...

A specific difference is my relation to a (Linux) PC, with MuseScore as origin of many variations, which is the administrative core of my music sheets library. At the moment I try to work out a sensible organization of files hierarchies to reflect the various interrelations and multiplicities of the individual pieces but have not yet succeeded. But I assume my core structuring means will be the setting of hard links, so variations of existing pieces will be reflected in different places automatically even after modifying only one of the hardlinked targets.

I guess I have to cope with a basically unidirectional export to the Android device with MSP on it. But at least I would like to re-import some newly created snippets or some annotated PDF files back to the PC, to maintain my basic library there as reference. My main problem now is that I didn't find the place on the Android tablet where snippets, that represent some work I have input in their definition, are stored so I can pull them back to the PC.

Main problem now: where are these modified flies stored? Or do I need to export each file individually into a (favourably) separate file hiearchy?

Kind regards,
Peta
Playing classical music on a wind controller hobby-wise - and tired of carrying around tons of paper sheets.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to organize my music - newbie to Android and MobileSheets - by Petra-Kathi - 06-14-2019, 07:11 AM