• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSV Import in Windows 10 with MP3s
I have Windows 10 and MobileSheets. I want to import my entire database of songs and corresponding audio-files into MobileSheets.  I tried importing my songs by creating a CSV-file, songs.csv.  I have already imported all my PDFs into mobile-sheets and the MP3s using the same names.  I would like to assign missing information like the artist, genere, etc, but each time I try to import the CSV-file, I am asked to manually select a PDF.  Then, the import asks me to select from a list with the remaining songs in the songs.csv . Afterwards,  first song-PDF is imported and assign to the all of the songs in songs.csv. The corresponding information is imported, but the MP3s are not assigned to the PDFs.   Do I have to assign all of the information and MP3s manually to the PDFs. Any help would be greatly appriciated. 

Here is the first 3 lines of the CSV-file, songs.csv : 

title;pages;artists;composers;genres;keys;signatures;tempos;audio files;
saint-james_d_tuning;1;Louis Armstrong;;Blues;Em|Dm;4/4;;E:\mp3\saint-james_d_tuning.mp3;
fiddlers-green;1;Traditional;;Irish Folk;G;3/4;;E:\mp3\fiddlers-green.mp3;
loves-me-like-a-rock;2;Paul Simon;Paul Simon;gospel;G|G|Eb|;0;;"E:\mp3\loves-me-like-a-rock.mp3";

Attached Files
.csv   songs.csv (Size: 338 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Hello,

With the Windows 10 version, MobileSheets will not be granted access to any file that is outside of the storage location listed under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location. If you want MobileSheets to be able to import your audio files while importing the CSV, you will need to place the files under the storage location before importing. This may also allow you to bypass the separate PDF selection after selecting the CSV file (I'd have to double-check that).

Mike