• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Page Option Reduces Page
I am using a Samsung NotePro and I've been trying to use the half page option in portrait mode.  The half page does work (which is awesome) but it always reduces the page by around 10-15%, which is not awesome.  I've tried to make the chart larger before I go into half page, but it always defaults to the exact smaller size. 

I also noticed that when I am using the half page option, I cannot make the chart larger by pinching and spreading my fingers.

Am I doing something wrong?
Tim
I'm not sure why the page would be any smaller in the half page display mode versus the single page display mode unless you were using the pinch zoom functionality to increase the size of the page. In that case, you should be using cropping instead to remove the content you don't need to see. If you do that, then the page size will remain the same in the half page display mode. Let me know if you need instructions on how to use the cropping feature.

Pinch zooming is not supported in half page turn mode. That is because it wouldn't make sense for the page to be enlarged with a half page turn, as you would be eliminating most of what would be shown on the second half of the page.

Mike
That must be it, because I am using pinch zoom to make the pages bigger.  I will review the manual about cropping.  Thanks so much.  I can always count on you for a quick and informative answer.