• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
(03-07-2022, 04:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thanks - I'm converting code as fast as I can to try and get things ready. I always forget just how much code there is across the various parts of the app. I'll post an update so users can see how things are looking in the next couple weeks. I'll reach out to every user who has expressed interest once things are ready for testing through TestFlight. Users will need to install TestFlight through the Apple store as that app is used to install the beta versions.

Mike

I would also like to take part in the beta test!
(03-02-2022, 04:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll be reaching out to users once the beta is ready. Are you currently using MobileSheetsPro on an Android or Windows device (or both)?

Thanks,
MIke

Not sure if you have me on your list - but I'm currently both an Android and Windows user of MobileSheets Pro.  I would love to test the iOS beta with one of my band members who has an Apple device, but, of course, no MobileSheets.

Thanks,

Andrew
Hello. If I get an ipad when this is released, will my music sheet files that I created within the editor on my microsoft surface go transfer completely over to the ipad version, or will I have to start all over making sheets with the editor on the ipad version?  

Thanks,
You will be able to create a library backup file in MobileSheets on the Windows device (under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library) and restore that backup file on your iPad. I'm going to make all features interoperable regardless of OS.

Mike
(04-08-2022, 03:03 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You will be able to create a library backup file in MobileSheets on the Windows device (under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library) and restore that backup file on your iPad. I'm going to make all features interoperable regardless of OS.

Mike

Thanks. Can't wait! Any day now right??  haha
(04-08-2022, 03:03 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You will be able to create a library backup file in MobileSheets on the Windows device (under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library) and restore that backup file on your iPad. I'm going to make all features interoperable regardless of OS.

Mike

I can't believe I found this forum! so happy! Please include me as beta tester. I use it on Android and Windows currently, and love the group connection where I can control the pages for other band players! Many of them are iPad users, so I'm so looking forward to this! Thank you so much!
Andrew9999 - Yes, you can absolutely help test and I appreciate the offer.

maverick86 - I am always very optimistic about how fast I can complete things, but my estimates are almost always wrong because there are never enough hours in the day. Things are still progressing very well, although I've hit a few bumps along the way. I'm having to address some differences between how touch and stylus input is processed on iOS versus Android at the moment.

valalves - You can certainly help test the beta. Although I'm a little behind schedule, it shouldn't be too much longer before I reach out to interested testers. Thanks for your interest!

Mike
(04-09-2022, 04:08 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Andrew9999 - Yes, you can absolutely help test and I appreciate the offer.

maverick86 - I am always very optimistic about how fast I can complete things, but my estimates are almost always wrong because there are never enough hours in the day. Things are still progressing very well, although I've hit a few bumps along the way. I'm having to address some differences between how touch and stylus input is processed on iOS versus Android at the moment.

valalves - You can certainly help test the beta. Although I'm a little behind schedule, it shouldn't be too much longer before I reach out to interested testers. Thanks for your interest!

Mike
Hey Mike, just waiting for the iOS-Version to finally abandon my old Samsung-tablet, whose only purpose left is using MobileSheets!

Except this, I switched to iOS completely about 2-3 years ago.

Would love to be a beta tester, too!

Benjamin
Thanks Benjamin - I'll certainly include you in the list of beta testers. 

Mike
(04-11-2022, 03:18 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thanks Benjamin - I'll certainly include you in the list of beta testers. 

Mike

Hello Mike!

I´m currently in a 6 man ´Top 40`coverband situation where we decided to use MobileSheets as our go to solution for our Tabs, Sheets etc...

We consist of 3 Android and 3 IOS users, I guess we would be a good testing group for your Beta aswell!

I hope I can be included as a beta tester aswell!!!

Greetings from Germany! Big Grin
That would be great KTBB42. I appreciate all the offers to help test.

Mike
In cause of the family device situation, I had to change to iOS. And I really miss mobile sheets...
I'd love to be a beta tester too.

Greetings from Germany 
Beate
I'll certainly add you to the list - thanks for the offer to help test.

Mike
Hi Mike,

I'm currently using a Windows tablet, but I'd like to switch to an iPad for a long time since most of the musicians I play with also work on an iPad.
I would be really happy if you add me to the list of beta testers!

Many greetings
Tobi
I'll certainly add you Tobi - thanks.

Mike