• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
Is there a timeline for when we can expect approximately a first version for ios? Ultimately, the question is whether we have to "force" a completely ios-equipped music colleague to get a WIN or Android tablet.
---------------------------------------------------------
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-I1345, Android 5.1.1
Microsoft Surface Pro 4; Windows 10
Phone: Motorola Moto G3, Android 6.0
I'm doing all I can to try to get it finished within the next month or two. I can't give a more definite estimate than that, but I should be able to provide a detailed update in a couple weeks as I try to finish the last remaining pieces and then have to go through a lot of testing to ensure the beta is ready.

Mike
(06-24-2022, 12:06 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm doing all I can to try to get it finished within the next month or two. I can't give a more definite estimate than that, but I should be able to provide a detailed update in a couple weeks as I try to finish the last remaining pieces and then have to go through a lot of testing to ensure the beta is ready.

Mike

That's great news!! My Note 10.1 one got a little long-in-the-tooth so I "upgraded" to an iPad and had to switch apps (went with OnSong) and their support of chordPro STINKS. Can't wait to move back.
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
Hey,
I have been using mobile sheets on my Surface (windows) for several years but recently switched to an iPad. Since I am eagerly waiting for MobileSheets for iPadOS I would love to join the beta, too, if possible.
Best,
Sandra
I can certainly include you as well Sandra - thanks for your offer to help test!

Mike
(06-24-2022, 12:06 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm doing all I can to try to get it finished within the next month or two. I can't give a more definite estimate than that, but I should be able to provide a detailed update in a couple weeks as I try to finish the last remaining pieces and then have to go through a lot of testing to ensure the beta is ready.

Mike

Woohoo! - I am available to test iPad version at any time (long time user of Android on phone, tablet, and chromebook). Also professional usability dude :-) Let me know if I can help, and I am very much looking forward to MobileSheets on iPad (as others have said, nothing on IOS today comes close!)

Mike
Hi
I`m also interested to participate to beta if it’s possible.
I have used this app around 10 years for Android and this is just so awesome app.
Our vocal group Android tablets are likely end of life and it would be nice if our singers can choose which platform tablet they want use instead to force them to use android. Of course transfer backups and notes across platforms would be almost necessary in our case.
Have to respect that effort what Mike have put this product on these years.
Agree, and in same boat. Still love MobileSheets on Pixel, but for tablet use the iPad is the way forward. Thanks and props to Mike. Please add me to beta list if there's room.
Same here. I love MobileSheets. It works excellent on my stone aged Android tablet.
Since I already got an iPad i would be happy if MobileSheets would work with it and may upgrade to a 13 inch iPad Pro.
Can you please add me to the beta list as well?
I'll certainly add you both to the list. As far as an update to where things are at, I'm nearing the finish, but I still have about 8-10 days of work ahead of me to reach code completion (I'm pushing very hard to get it finished ASAP), and then I need to spend time testing every part of the application and fixing bugs, which may take another week or so. I'll post again once the initial coding is complete.

Mike
(07-14-2022, 05:40 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll certainly add you both to the list. As far as an update to where things are at, I'm nearing the finish, but I still have about 8-10 days of work ahead of me to reach code completion (I'm pushing very hard to get it finished ASAP), and then I need to spend time testing every part of the application and fixing bugs, which may take another week or so. I'll post again once the initial coding is complete.

Mike

Not sure if you have me in the beta tester list but please add me too. I have several iPads both standard and jailbroken.
I’d be glad to join the beta test crew as well. :-)
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
It would be great to have this app for iPad, as I take all my band music on holidays.
If you need another tester, count me in. I’ve seen the Android version and was very surprised that there was no equivalent app for iPad.
Keep up the good work.
Hello,
I'd be also happy to beta-test it when ready.
Thanks and regards,
Matej
I'll certainly include all of you in the beta test. I wasn't able to complete things quite as fast as I had hoped, and I'm still going through the remaining 5% of the code and user interface layouts. The end is in sight and then I'll just have to finish the internal testing before the beta can officially start.

Mike