• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
(07-25-2022, 03:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll certainly include all of you in the beta test. I wasn't able to complete things quite as fast as I had hoped, and I'm still going through the remaining 5% of the code and user interface layouts. The end is in sight and then I'll just have to finish the internal testing before the beta can officially start.

Mike

Vero good news! 
I can also be included in the beta, I would like to switch from android to ios as soon as possible! I thank you

Luca
Greta news!
I can also be included in the beta, I would like to switch from android to ios as soon as possible! I thank you

Luca
Yes, I can include you in the beta. I'm working on finishing the library sync code at the moment, then some remaining UIs and then I'll finally be done with the initial coding and can switch to testing. So not too much longer until the beta testing begins.

Mike
I know everyone wants to be in at the start of testing but you might be best to send it out to a select "few" for the initial testing (a couple of weeks say); this will enable you to fix any obvious issues before anyone else starts playing with it.

Before anyone complains, I won't be one of testers (I don't have any apple equipment).

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(07-30-2022, 03:08 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, I can include you in the beta. I'm working on finishing the library sync code at the moment, then some remaining UIs and then I'll finally be done with the initial coding and can switch to testing. So not too much longer until the beta testing begins.

Mike

Thanks for all of your continued work on this, Mike!  I really appreciate the periodic updates  Smile
Hallo zusammen,
ich nutze ebenfalls die App MobileSheets auf meinem Surface.
Bin gerade komplette auf Apple umgestiegen und würde die App gerne weiter nutzen.
Vielleicht können sie mich ebenfalls in die Beta-Testes aufnehmen.
Gruß Georg aus Bayern
Hi,
I am used Android version for 2 years.
I would like to be included in the beta testing for iOS.
would love to be part of the beta:

windows 11 pc
android tablet
iphone (ios)
macbook (macos)

would love to have access across devices.

thanks in advance!

- tom
i would like to be included in the Apple IOS testing. i use mobile sheets on my desktop PC. I also have an iPad pro 12.9" (bought about 4years ago) that i use daily, when i bought the iPad i intended using it for mobile sheets albeit its development has taken longer than i envisaged.
It has taken me longer to finish it than I thought it would, that's for sure. I'm sorry I wasn't able to provide a more accurate estimate - I was always just overly optimistic about how much time I could dedicate to working on the iOS version and the speed at which things would be done. I did finally reach code completion today, so I've begun the testing of the app, and I'm going through and fixing crashes, UI layout issues, bugs, etc. Now that all the code is in place, it shouldn't be too much longer until the beta can finally begin.

Mike
Complimenti! Sono ansioso di poter installare MS sul mio iPad 12.9. Buon lavoro.
Das klingt doch super, ich freue mich schon auf die Testversion.
Danke, dass ich dabei sein darf
Gruß Roland
AWESOME! Can’t wait

(08-18-2022, 06:04 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: It has taken me longer to finish it than I thought it would, that's for sure. I'm sorry I wasn't able to provide a more accurate estimate - I was always just overly optimistic about how much time I could dedicate to working on the iOS version and the speed at which things would be done. I did finally reach code completion today, so I've begun the testing of the app, and I'm going through and fixing crashes, UI layout issues, bugs, etc. Now that all the code is in place, it shouldn't be too much longer until the beta can finally begin.

Mike
Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZW / iPad Pro / AirTurn BT-105 / AirTurn BT200S-4
Mike,

Thats's GOOD NEWS and GREAT WORK !

After buying the Android version and the windows version, still using it every week, we have changed to the apple platform in one the coverbands where i play lead guitar.
I really would like to use Mobilesheets also in that coverband, because the ios app they preffered is really annoying. (Setlist maker)

As I asked a "long" time ago (waiting for the ios app seems always much much longer than it really is, I guess Smile  ) to be part of this beta testing, I still would love to test it out and help improve/stabilize your IOS app.

Keep up the good work !
Just a quick update - things are really coming together and I've just been going through and fixing a lot of UI issues. There have been a lot of speed bumps along the way though, and many things function more differently on iOS than I expected. The most difficult thing by far has been getting all of custom drawing and other complex functionality in the annotations editor working properly. I now have it at the point where I can adjust all of the properties of the pen, text and highlighter tools and create them without any issues. The text annotations were particularly painful to get working properly due to the way that Apple handles text measurement and rendering, but I'm finally past all that and working on fixing the stamp window. Hopefully in a couple of more days I'll have all of the annotations issues ironed out and I can resume quickly going through all of the other screens and dialogs to get things displaying properly and fully tested. Given the number of issues I've had to overcome and the rate at which I've been doing through things, it could take another couple weeks to get things in a state that is ready for beta testing. Thanks everyone for your continued patience! 

Mike
(08-29-2022, 06:04 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Just a quick update - things are really coming together and I've just been going through and fixing a lot of UI issues. There have been a lot of speed bumps along the way though, and many things function more differently on iOS than I expected. The most difficult thing by far has been getting all of custom drawing and other complex functionality in the annotations editor working properly. I now have it at the point where I can adjust all of the properties of the pen, text and highlighter tools and create them without any issues. The text annotations were particularly painful to get working properly due to the way that Apple handles text measurement and rendering, but I'm finally past all that and working on fixing the stamp window. Hopefully in a couple of more days I'll have all of the annotations issues ironed out and I can resume quickly going through all of the other screens and dialogs to get things displaying properly and fully tested. Given the number of issues I've had to overcome and the rate at which I've been doing through things, it could take another couple weeks to get things in a state that is ready for beta testing. Thanks everyone for your continued patience! 

Mike

Awesome! Can't wait. I've been using MobileSheets since at least 2015. It will be a real game-changer to have true cross-platform interoperability between Android, Windows, and iOS.