• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mobile Sheets for iOS!
(07-25-2022, 03:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll certainly include all of you in the beta test. I wasn't able to complete things quite as fast as I had hoped, and I'm still going through the remaining 5% of the code and user interface layouts. The end is in sight and then I'll just have to finish the internal testing before the beta can officially start.

Mike

Vero good news! 
I can also be included in the beta, I would like to switch from android to ios as soon as possible! I thank you

Luca
Greta news!
I can also be included in the beta, I would like to switch from android to ios as soon as possible! I thank you

Luca
Yes, I can include you in the beta. I'm working on finishing the library sync code at the moment, then some remaining UIs and then I'll finally be done with the initial coding and can switch to testing. So not too much longer until the beta testing begins.

Mike
I know everyone wants to be in at the start of testing but you might be best to send it out to a select "few" for the initial testing (a couple of weeks say); this will enable you to fix any obvious issues before anyone else starts playing with it.

Before anyone complains, I won't be one of testers (I don't have any apple equipment).

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(07-30-2022, 03:08 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, I can include you in the beta. I'm working on finishing the library sync code at the moment, then some remaining UIs and then I'll finally be done with the initial coding and can switch to testing. So not too much longer until the beta testing begins.

Mike

Thanks for all of your continued work on this, Mike!  I really appreciate the periodic updates  Smile
Hallo zusammen,
ich nutze ebenfalls die App MobileSheets auf meinem Surface.
Bin gerade komplette auf Apple umgestiegen und würde die App gerne weiter nutzen.
Vielleicht können sie mich ebenfalls in die Beta-Testes aufnehmen.
Gruß Georg aus Bayern
Hi,
I am used Android version for 2 years.
I would like to be included in the beta testing for iOS.
would love to be part of the beta:

windows 11 pc
android tablet
iphone (ios)
macbook (macos)

would love to have access across devices.

thanks in advance!

- tom

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon