• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batch delete?
The manual does need to be improved a fair amount. My plan is to write a new manual that relies more on images than text (which will also allow it to be translated into multiple languages without a huge fee).  I also want to produce a series of tutorial videos, but before I can do all that, I have promised features I must deliver.

To delete, you can long press a song on the songs tab to start selection, then tap each song you want to delete, then tap "Delete Songs" at the top of the screen. If using the companion application (https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion.html) you can ctrl + click each entry you want to delete then hit the delete key or right click and delete through the context menu. 

Another option (if you don't need to preserve the songs currently in your library) is to go to Settings->Other Settings->Clear Library, which will delete absolutely everything, then you can just reimport them with the correct storage location specified under Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location.

You can't undelete a song that has been deleted. You must reimport the song.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Batch delete? - by Viajero37 - 01-29-2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Batch delete? - by Zubersoft - 01-29-2019, 06:18 AM
RE: Batch delete? - by Viajero37 - 01-29-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Batch delete? - by Zubersoft - 01-29-2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Batch delete? - by woutbass12 - 09-15-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Batch delete? - by Zubersoft - 09-15-2020, 12:51 PM