• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Page option on Chromebook
I'm sorry this has been such a pain to figure out. There isn't a keyboard command, but a single tap is all that is normally required. Do you have a mouse connected? I want to make sure you are actually using your finger and not a mouse. If you are using a mouse, you would need to go to Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings and uncheck the "Enable USB Mouse Processing". Then mouse clicks would act identically to finger taps.

Mike
I have tried both. But what started this was just using the mouse pad. If it makes any difference, the laptop is an Acer Chromebook 15.
Richard,

I hate to make you do this, but is there any way you could capture a short video demonstrating the problem? It might just be easier for me to see things on the library screen, the loading of the song, the tapping not bringing up the overlay and the touch and display settings currently set. I've never had someone be unable to access the song overlay before unless it was due to the performance mode being enabled, so I'm racking my brain trying to think about what could be going on here. Perhaps if I can just see the app itself I'll notice a problem. If you are willing to make a video, please send the link to mike@zubersoft.com. I really appreciate your patience as we try to figure out what is going on. 

Thanks,
Mike
For anyone else that checks this post, the problem was that "Enable USB Mouse Processing" was enabled in Richard's settings. Once that was disabled, everything worked properly. I'm going to leave that setting disabled by default from now on as ChromeOS device usage is going to increase over time.

Mike

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon