• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro v2.5.2 Released
I have released version 2.5.2 of MobileSheetsPro for Android to fix a few issues that popped up with version 2.5.0, and to add a mono audio output option that was requested on the forums. The changes are as follows:
  • Fixed issue with MobileSheetsPro crashing on devices running Android 4.1 or lower
  • Fixed issue with viewing the manual or user guide on Android versions below 7.0
  • Added support for outputting mono audio when panned fully to the left or right
  • Fixed issue with using multiple MIDI devices at once with the Superpowered MIDI library
  • Fixed issue with creating folders in OneDrive that end in with a period
  • Fixed issue with quick action box audio player icon not switching to white after the player stops
In order to fix the crash on devices running Android 4.0.3 and 4.0.4, I had to disable the newer audio player features such as pitch shifting and speed adjustments. As I do not have an Android 4.1 device to test on, I had to disable the advanced audio player features for that version as well. If there are users running Android 4.1 that were not experiencing crashes with version 2.5.0+, please let me know and I can add back support for the advanced audio player features.

Mike