• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realbook Jazz Standard
For Jazz players Smile
http://diystompboxes.com/unrealbook/csvindexes/

Format: (All Of Me,NEWREAL1.pdf,3)
Thank you for the hint.
MSP 2.5.3 and later should support also the CSV format of unrealbook, see https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...p?tid=5258
Nevertheless MSP's own CSV features are by far more flexible and elaborated.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(02-26-2019, 07:31 PM)Komikaze Wrote: For Jazz players Smile

This is just what I was looking for! Thanks for the link!

I found these CSV files to not work well. They do not capture multi page songs, only the first page. There were also many errors. I fixed some of them and added a column, "Collections", to keep songs from each CSV in a collection named after the book. I also added 2 "songs" to each CSV to import the front and back matter of the fake books.

Here are 5 of them. Next post has 5 more...

John

Attached Files
.csv   COLOBK.csv (Size: 7.74 KB / Downloads: 13)
.csv   JAZZFAKE.csv (Size: 20.49 KB / Downloads: 19)
.csv   JAZZLTD.csv (Size: 14.2 KB / Downloads: 14)
.csv   NEWREAL1.csv (Size: 6.93 KB / Downloads: 21)
.csv   NEWREAL2.csv (Size: 7.07 KB / Downloads: 14)
(07-31-2019, 07:09 AM)jweber Wrote:

I found these CSV files to not work well. They do not capture multi page songs, only the first page. There were also many errors. I fixed some of them and added a column, "Collections", to keep songs from each CSV in a collection named after the book. I also added 2 "songs" to each CSV to import the front and back matter of the fake books.

Here are 5 of them. Next post has 5 more...

John

Attached Files
.csv   NEWREAL3.csv (Size: 6.35 KB / Downloads: 17)
.csv   REALBK1.csv (Size: 11.69 KB / Downloads: 25)
.csv   REALBK2.csv (Size: 11.14 KB / Downloads: 20)
.csv   REALBK3.csv (Size: 8.28 KB / Downloads: 19)
.csv   THEBOOK.csv (Size: 13.17 KB / Downloads: 13)
Would you mind moving your CSV files here in "General Discussion > CSV Files" one thread per fakebook with thread titles like "CSVFile for ..."
Please write "CSVFile" without blank. Thus the thread and the CSV can be found easily through the forum's search function. The search function requires keywords to be at least four characters long, so we cannot search for just "CSV"

I have in mind to move or copy all CSV files that are spread around in the forum here that way. But it has very low priority for me as there seemed not to be a lot of interest and participation by now.
I also have a lot of CSV files sleeping on my computer waiting to be shared.

Thank you very much for participation and sharing your work.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(07-31-2019, 08:10 AM)itsme Wrote: Would you mind moving your CSV files here in "General Discussion > CSV Files" one thread per fakebook with thread titles like "CSVFile for ..."
Please write "CSVFile" without blank. Thus the thread and the CSV can be found easily through the forum's search function. The search function requires keywords to be at least four characters long, so we cannot search for just "CSV"

I have in mind to move or copy all CSV files that are spread around in the forum here that way. But it has very low priority for me as there seemed not to be a lot of interest and participation by now.
I also have a lot of CSV files sleeping on my computer waiting to be shared.

Thank you very much for participation and sharing your work.

In this particular instance of 10 CSV files that are closely related by the fact that these jazz fake books all appear together on a commonly found collection CD, I suggest that I make a zip file of the CSVs and place them in one single "CSVFile for ..."  entry. I'll put a file list in the body.

I like your idea to arrange things here with a tag in the subject. At least with this common tag it will be easier to round them all up later. It will also allow others to improve CSVs and re-post in the relevant thread.

Yeah, I went on a marathon to get those files fixed up. It may be a while before I have the appetite to do it more :)
(07-31-2019, 07:09 AM)jweber Wrote: Here are 5 of them. Next post has 5 more...

Uh, nice work! Thank you!!