• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
Hello Mike,

on a email thread you mentioned Onyx Boox settings (ike DPI scaling) to tune up in order to optimise the experience with MobileSheets on those readers. Could you please share which settings you use and how to set those up ? Thanks
To disable app optimizations, which I highly recommend, go to the list of apps on your Onyx device, long press on MobileSheetsPro and tap "Optimize". On the app optimizations dialog, go to "Other" and at the bottom right you will see a switch, If you turn that switch off, it will disable all optimizations. Alternatively, you can just adjust the DPI settings, turn "Embolden Font" off, turn "Whiten Apps Background" off, and adjust any other settings to your liking. These instructions are taken from a BOOX Max 2 Pro, so it's possible they will differ slightly with other models.

Mike
Thanks, that worked well on my Max 3. I mentioned a while back that when changing libraries I couldn't see which library I'd selected. With optimisations switched off it does show the selection though which is great. Might be worth considering having something on the downloads page that suggests switching off optimisations when people download an e-Ink version of the app (if it's for an Onyx tablet). Does seem to make a big difference. Thanks again

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon