• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
I've installed today the new version 3.0.6 and I have to say that I'm thrilled to see so many updates and fixes. Thanks for all your hard work, the long wait paid off.
I'm glad to see that the nasty problem with the rectangle area at the bottom of the screen is now writeable. Yes!

So far I've noticed a couple of things though (of course ...)  Smile
The view and annotation modes seem to have each their own zoom/pan levels when going in and out of annotation mode. Is this intended?
I can't zoom in annot mode with the touch disabled so I need to zoom in first in view mode and then go to annotation but then the zoom location is lost somewhere else.
Are you still planning at some point to temporarily enabling touch mode when the pan tool is selected in annot mode as we discussed, maybe in a future version?

Another thing, although small, is that the nudge panel when not pinned and called from the edit bar has a transparent background instead of white so it becomes mixed with the score behind and can be hard to see.

Other than that, I'm happy to see so many requests honored. Thanks again.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by palosanto - 01-31-2021, 03:24 PM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM