• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
In the next update, I'm going to change the "Enable touch input with stylus mode" so that instead of just being a checkbox, it will change to a "Touch Input:" dropdown from which you can select:

Disabled
Allowed, zoom + pan only allowed with pan tool
Allow all touch input

I might change the wording a little bit, but that is the general idea. This will give users to choose if they want to completely disable touch input, have it enabled but only allow panning + zooming with the pan tool (so that accidental gestures are ignored), or allow it all the time. I think that should keep everyone happy.

I have a fix coming for the nudge window issue - I only noticed that after I released the update.

As far as how zooming works with the annotation mode, if you don't force the single page display mode, when you enter the annotation mode, the zoom + panning should not change. When you leave annotation mode, it will revert to the zoom + pan that was in use before annotation mode was activated. If you are seeing a difference in behavior from what I've described, I will have to look into that.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by Zubersoft - 02-01-2021, 06:30 PM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM