• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
(02-01-2021, 06:30 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: s far as how zooming works with the annotation mode, if you don't force the single page display mode, when you enter the annotation mode, the zoom + panning should not change. When you leave annotation mode, it will revert to the zoom + pan that was in use before annotation mode was activated. If you are seeing a difference in behavior from what I've described, I will have to look into that.
Mike,
So what you are describing seems to indicate that the zoom/pan shouldn't change no matter what mode I am.

I have single page mode and if I zoom in view mode and enter annot. mode, zoom and pan change,  When I exit annot mode it seems to go back to where I was like you said.
That's what I find distracting. 
Similarly if I enable touch in annot mode and zoom to a specific location, when I exit annot mode I get to the previous location in view mode.
Also whenever I change to 100% zoom, the other mode loses the zoomed in level and reverts to also 100%.

Ideally zoom and pan should stay the same no matter what mode is current, either view or annotation.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by palosanto - 02-02-2021, 07:46 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM