• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available
If I zoom in to 150%, enter the annotation mode, zoom out to 100% and then leave, it reverts to 150%, as expected. I'm not seeing the 100% zoom issue you described at the end. The annotation mode will always start at whatever zoom mode the main display has.

As far as whether or not this is correct behavior, I find it far worse to be zooming in to annotate, and when I leave the annotation mode, I stay zoomed in, so that I then have to zoom out to the level I previously had. If you have the page zoomed to a specific amount you like, you should still be able to zoom in while annotating to make precise edits without it messing up the zoom/pan positioning you had before entering that mode. That's just my opinion though. I'm going to need to hear more opinions on this before making any changes. If I must, I can make this configurable, but I'm only going to do that if I receive split feedback and there are requests for it to behave in both ways.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Problem closing the Command bar - by palosanto - 01-25-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: MobileSheetsPro for E-Ink Devices now available - by Zubersoft - 02-02-2021, 10:02 AM
E-Ink Devices - continuous scrolling - by Hans - 07-10-2022, 05:56 PM