• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Edit fields screen hangs if song is in chordpro format
When I try to edit a song in chordpro format, it seems that the opening "Fields" screen hangs and I am not able to modify any of the dropdowns or move to the "Files", "Audio" or "MIDI" tab. I am also not able to leave the screen unless I kill the program. If the song is a pdf file, I do not have this problem and everything works as expected. I have attached a screenshot of the screen in question.

This seems to have started recently, maybe since 3/29/2019. I have the problem on two computers running Windows 10, but both my Android devices are able to still edit these files.

Platform: Windows 10
Version: 2.5.8
There is a bug with editing songs using text or chord pro files. I have a fix in place for this issue, but Microsoft will not approve updates over the weekend. It will hopefully be approved tomorrow or Tuesday. If you need a fix sooner, let me know and I can switch you over to the version sold through my Fastspring store which I will be updating in the next couple hours. I really apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Mike
(04-01-2019, 04:01 AM)Zuberman Wrote: There is a bug with editing songs using text or chord pro files. I have a fix in place for this issue, but Microsoft will not approve updates over the weekend. It will hopefully be approved tomorrow or Tuesday. If you need a fix sooner, let me know and I can switch you over to the version sold through my Fastspring store which I will be updating in the next couple hours. I really apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Mike

No, that will not be necessary, I can wait. It was something I just noticed this morning and found it odd. Thank you for the quick response and I want to tip my hat to you for such a wonderful product.

Thanks,
Kurt
Just wanted to post that the update is available through the Microsoft Store now.

Mike