• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reorder arrow problems
I've been trying to use the reorder arrows in the setlist edit mode. 
-Tapping an arrow to move the entry up/down doesn't show any movement, until you leave the edit mode. I didn't think it was working at all! Each tap should give some visual indication something is being done. [New position number, number of taps. Movement if the line may not be good due to keeping up with the arrow.]
-Long press the item number highlights the entry and dragging the number closes MSP. 
-Tapping the number allows entering a new number, but when enter is pressed the original number returns. Close the edit screen and the new numbering/reordering happens. 
-Long press the title and dragging does reorder, but the number remains until the edit screen is closed. 
It took me awhile to realize closing the edit screen was 'OK, I'm done'

I have Win 10 pro, ver 1809, build 17763.503 and in landscape mode.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I'll look into these issues and get them fixed ASAP. The issues are most likely due to the optimizations I put in place to prevent the entire list of songs from being rebuilt any time a change occurred. On Android this approach is fine as it takes almost no time at all to assign a new list to the underlying control. In Windows, it's incredibly slow, so it's more efficient to just make the modifications in place. 

Thanks,
Mike