• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with starting MobileSheets in Windows10 1803
I've been using MobileSheets for several months without major issues, but now when I try to start the program, it goes through a few screens, gets to a white screen, then crashes.
The Windows10 version I have is 1803 with the May 2019 update.
Is there any option for fixing this other than paying to upgrade to either Windows10 Education (1903) or Windows10 Pro?
Fortunately I did make a database backup recently. I'd encourage all users to do this on a regular basis!!!
Pete

Update: I was able to fix the problem by going to the Microsoft Store and installing MobileSheets 2.6.5 (at no cost).
All is fine now.
Pete
I'm a new user.  The first time I tried to run MSfW10 it crashed when I tried to start a setlist.  After reading posts on this forum, I decided to make sure my version of Windows Home 10 was at least at 1809.  It wasn't.  It was 1803.  So I thought, no problem, I'll use Windows Update to manually upgrade to 1809.  Nothing doing.  Windows Update said I was up to date, and gave me no option to install 1809. 

So I contacted Microsoft through their chat support.  They provided a link to the 1809 install package, which I downloaded.  IT TOOK OVER 4 HOURS, but it finally downloaded.  After installing it, I went back into MSfW10, and I was able to create a setlist and a song in it with multiple pages.  That's as far as I've gotten, but so far so good.
Sorry about forcing you to go through that update process for Windows 10. The MobileSheets update is now available (version 2.6.5) that fixes the crashes that were occurring on version 1803. 

Mike
No problem, Mike.  
From what I can see you're doing prompt and effective work to keep users afloat, which is encouraging to me.