• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug? in Chromebook with Setlist Exit
That's very kind of you to address that.   After I typed my last reply I tried working with setlists while the keyboard was attached and I was surprised to see that the back button still didn't work, and also the left arrow on the screen didn't have any effect either.  This was the case also while just playing from thru setlist and not only while editing one.  So that's weird.  Again, the workaround of quitting the application and then reopening it seems to work so it's not a huge problem.

I just got this HP Chromebook with the 12.3" detachable tablet screen a couple of days ago prior to that I had been running MobileSheets on an Android tablet and the left arrow at the bottom of the screen behaved correctly and took me out of the setlist function back to the overview section.   I just retried that on the Android tab and the same issue I've reported about my Chromebook isn't and issue (as I'm sure you know).  But for whatever reason the back arrow on this Chromebook doesn't function the same way.

Thanks again for your time and attention.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bug? in Chromebook with Setlist Exit - by jgreeson - 06-11-2019, 01:05 PM