• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncing libraries with multiple devices
I've been testing and when I click "Continue" after a sync finishes, I'm still able to connect to other devices after, regardless of whether the device is the server or client. I'm not sure how to reproduce what you are seeing.

As far as the problem with suspending, are you running in tablet mode or desktop mode? If you switch to desktop mode and just leave MobileSheets running in Windowed mode in the background (instead of being minimized), then it should work normally. I couldn't really reproduce problems with it being suspended though. One time Windows 10 decided to close the app to recover resources, but other than that, it has been working normally and continuing with the sync even while in the background. You probably need to go to Settings->Battery settings->"See which apps are affecting your battery life"->MobileSheets->Uncheck "Let Windows decide when this app can run in the background" and "Reduce the work the app can do when it's in the background", and then check "Allow the app to run background tasks".

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Syncing libraries with multiple devices - by Zubersoft - 07-02-2019, 02:50 PM