• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Voices of multiple parts - Yamaha Genos
I want to change voices in Yamaha Genos when a sheet music file is loaded in MobileSheets Pro.
I manage to send program change only to the default channel which was defined in the setting/midi screen and corresponds to "Right 1" part for example. 
However I want to change the voices of other parts as well (Right 2/3, Left) which are should get their program changes in other channels.
How can I do it?
I tried changing the "midi library" from "default" to "google", but than the "connecting" message is not changed to "connected" so no ports are identified.
You'll need to enable "Allow Multiple MIDI Channels" under Settings->MIDI Settings, then edit your songs, and for each command, specify the channel you want that command to be sent on. Let me know if you run into any issues with this.

Mike
Latingate,

One can also configure everything (voices, style...) for the song on Genos and save it in a registration file.
And then in Mobileheets link the song to that registration file by pressing the link icon in the midi tab of the song.

You will need to set the Midi device to Genos in the midi settings in Mobilesheets first (once) and you will need to load the registration file for the song on Genos (and optionally press the required registration button) before pressing the link icon in mobilesheets

After that, loading the song page in mobilesheets will load the reg file on Genos (and select the reg. button that was lit when linking) and vice versa, loading the reg file on Genos (and pressing the reg button that was lit when linking) will load the song in Mobilesheets. 

Very easy to use

Good luck!

Rudy
Thanks. I will try it this evening..
How did I miss it Smile
(07-30-2019, 10:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: You'll need to enable "Allow Multiple MIDI Channels" under Settings->MIDI Settings, then edit your songs, and for each command, specify the channel you want that command to be sent on. Let me know if you run into any issues with this.

Mike

Thanks. I will try it this evening..

How did I miss it [Image: smile.gif]
(07-31-2019, 05:33 AM)Rey_a Wrote: Latingate,

One can also configure everything (voices, style...) for the song on Genos and save it in a registration file.
And then in Mobileheets link the song to that registration file by pressing the link icon in the midi tab of the song.

You will need to set the Midi device to Genos in the midi settings in Mobilesheets first (once) and you will need to load the registration file for the song on Genos (and optionally press the required registration button) before pressing the link icon in mobilesheets

After that, loading the song page in mobilesheets will load the reg file on Genos (and select the reg. button that was lit when linking) and vice versa, loading the reg file on Genos (and pressing the reg button that was lit when linking) will load the song in Mobilesheets. 

Very easy to use

Good luck!

Rudy

I am using this feeature as well..
Thanks
Thanks for the replies..
Now let's complicate things..  Smile
I want to connect another keyboard and would like to change the voices in that second keyboard as well, when loading a song in MobileSheets Pro.
How it can be done?