• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search for text within a song?
Hi! Just started using MobileSheets and am not sure if this feature exists. I checked the manual and the forums already and could've missed it. I have 400 pages worth of lyrics in a single PDF file exported from a word doc and would like to view it within MobileSheets because it seems to handle page turns more quickly. Is there a way to search for text within a MobileSheets "song" so I can jump to the next song I want to look up in my book?
Unfortunately, searching for text in PDFs is not currently supported, but it's definitely on my list of things to do as soon as time allows.

Mike
Thank you!
You could try using a CSV to specify which pages a song uses; you can then treat them as any other song (there are other posts on the .csv format; you need to get it right!)

Alternatively, if you have the word document and a "modern" version of Word, you could generate an clickable index at the start of the file. Then use a footer at the bottom of the page which contains a link back to the index. ie. choose a song from the index and, when next song required, press link in footer to get back to index.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6