• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v2.7.7 and MobileSheetsPro v2.7.6 Released
The same library is used for both the metronome and audio playback, so the bug fix I've made will fix both. Hopefully Microsoft will approve the update by the morning. If not, contact me at mike@zubersoft.com and we can switch you to the FastSpring version. This is no way to disable the metronome universally without clearing the auto-start flag for every song in your library. If you want to do that, add every song in the library to a temporary setlist, load that setlist, go to the metronome settings, clear the auto-start flag and then tap the button to apply the settings to the entire setlist. Every song in your library would have the auto-start flag cleared. Alternatively, if you want to send me mobilesheets.db under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState, I can run a sqlite query on it to clear the auto-start flag for every song. The problem is with turning that flag back on once the functionality is fixed. You could make a copy of the database file, use it with the auto-start disabled (and don't make any other changes in the library), and then once the update is available, restore the database file.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v2.7.6 Released - by Zubersoft - 10-29-2019, 03:33 PM