• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs with audio files crashes app
My app updated on October 30.  I couldn't figure out the pattern until today, but I've discovered that any song I have an audio file attached to crashes the whole app.  I cannot open those songs at all and in fact I can't even edit them to remove the audio file.  This did not start until this past weekend, the first time I used the app since it updated.
FWIW, 900 works fine. Updated on 9/29
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I have gotten some crash reports about this but only on one specific device which is interesting. I have a fix in place for the issue, although I'm not really sure why it's happening without knowing more about the types of audio files that are being used. 

Mike
(11-05-2019, 03:31 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I have gotten some crash reports about this but only on one specific device which is interesting. I have a fix in place for the issue, although I'm not really sure why it's happening without knowing more about the types of audio files that are being used. 

Mike

Mine was one of the crash reports.  I'm using a Galaxy Tab S4.  All of the audio files are mp3.  I went into the settings and disabled the audio player and now I can open the songs.