• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arranging the setlitst by simply dragging a song
It happens that I imported a new song and selected for it to be added to the setlist and as such, it goes to the end of the setlist - fair enough, I just need to move to where I want.
Now I want to get that song in its right place but I can't figure out the drag thing - it does work I thought.

So I gave a long press to the song to start to drag it but instead, it shows a selection box; not what I expected but hey, how about you add the "move up/down" icon from the edit screen here?
Since it's not there I dismissed the checkbox and tap-hold on the number on the left, but nothing happened - 

Then I went to "Edit the setlist" but still can't get the song to be dragged... until I finally noticed the up/down icon - yeah, right under my nose.  

Could that icon be in the setlist so I don't have to go into edit mode ? Or could a long tap/drag instead be added/enabled so I can modify the setlist on the fly ?  This would be helpful during practice when we want to make quick changes.

Thanks.
-Alex

Messages In This Thread
Arranging the setlitst by simply dragging a song - by adelara - 02-03-2020, 06:21 AM