• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arranging the setlitst by simply dragging a song
Alex,

In the setlist view (not in the editor), the only option to reorder is to tap the number and specify the new index. If I'm going to support reordering on the setlist tab without first entering the editor, I think I may want to have an explicit "reorder" action that has to be triggered first, because otherwise long pressing to select could be negatively impacted by the drag & drop operation which is started in a similar way. While reordering is active, I would disable long-pressing to select. Would you like me to look into adding something for this? The other option is for me to investigate building my own list control. This would be a pretty large undertaking I believe, but would give me more control over the behavior of the list. This would provide a mechanism to support reordering more like in the Android version, as I'm not a big fan of Microsoft's drag & drop framework (it seems unreliable and more difficult to trigger). 

As a side note, if you load the setlist and bring up the setlist window in the song overlay, you can reorder songs there and save if desired. That view supports drag & drop.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arranging the setlitst by simply dragging a song - by Zubersoft - 02-03-2020, 07:26 AM