• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Briefly show the page number of the page you are on.
The only thing that XODO does that I wish was included as a feature in MobileSheets is displaying the page number briefly when you change pages.   On XODO it's a little gray box in the lower left hand corner. that shows 1/4, 2/4 etc.  Given that MobileSheets has a very flexible and customizable user interface, presumably you could turn this off or on, and define the duration and position on the page.  It would be similar to the clock as it is now, but instead of the time, it would show the page you are on when you turn the page.  I prefer it to be there only momentarily and that's how it is in XODO.

As an aside, I think MobileSheets would have been better named "Music Sheets"  or "Music Pages". It's not the easiest app to find for its purpose on the Play Store.
I'm guessing that you are using the page numbers to check that you have moved to the correct place.

To achieve this, you could try changing the page order in the song e.g. you play 3 pages and go back to page 2 - edit the song to specify 1-3,2
Note: you can crop the pages as required to hide unwanted parts of the song.

Another alternative is that you use link points; these can be set to jump directly to the next required point in the song and they can be triggered by a pedal (if required).

Using either of the above should mean that you don't need to know the page number - you effectively just follow the flow through the song. It also means that you set it all up before a gig so there is no mucking about during a performance.

Please note that I haven't used either of this techniques; I've only gleaned this information by reading forum posts i.e. you might need to investigate further.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Settings > display settings > 'always show title bar' may work ok for you.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I can certainly add support for something like that in a future update. There are a couple of ways of getting that information with the current options:

1) Go to Settings->Display Settings and enable "Always Show the Title Bar"
2) Go to Settings->Display Settings and change "Page Slider Visibility" to "Always Visible"

As far as the name, I think it's a little late in the game for me to make any changes to the name. I've added tags on the play store so that MobileSheets will show up if you search for scores, sheet music, viewer/reader, pdfs, guitar tabs, etc. I'm not sure why it was difficult to find when you searched for it. 

Mike